Our Masters swimming Club invites all swimmers over the age of 18 to join us. We train in Clondalkin Sports & Leisure Centre, Nangor Road, Clondalkin.
Your aims may vary from swimming competitively in galas, training for fitness, improving your swimming ability, or swim in the Leinster open water swims.
We have all ability levels in our club, from seriously fast, to those working their way back to fitness. There is a place in a lane for YOU!
Our aim is to welcome you and encourage you to participate fully in our club. Just turn up!
Our members have achieved great success in various fields over the last 12 years.
Many have trained with us as club members or members of other clubs and have completed the English Channel crossing.
- Pheilim O’Maonlaoin 1997
- Shay Dillon 1999
- Ciaran Cassidy 2000
- Anne McAdam 2000
- Eoin Gaffney 2002, 2006
- Colm O’Neil 2002
- Trevor Wood 2004
- Paul Somers 2006
- Rachel Ni Dubhaill 2012
Selected Personal Achievements:
- Pheilim O’Maonlaoin – Kilronan (Inis Mor) to Salthill, Galway (2002)
- Anne McAdam – Tory to Donegal (2003)
- Eoin Gaffney – Around Jersey (2004)
We have numerous Leinster Open Water winners over the years and even some winners of the two flagship events, The Liffey Swim and Dun Laoghaire Harbour:
- Anne McAdam – Harbour Winner (2009), Swimmer Of The Year (2000, 2005)
- Ann Marie Kenrick – Harbour Winner (2007)
- Tracy Telford – Harbour Winner (2002)
- John Fortune – Harbour Winner (2001)
- Valerie Spollen – Liffey Swim Winner (2001)
- Aidan Robertson – Swimmer Of The Year (2009, 2010, 2012)
- Aodhan Hickey-Harbour winner (2012)